Saturday, July 14, 2007

Jalen is Two Months Old!

Rick has been traveling for work since last Thursday so I packed up the baby and drove up to Vancouver to stay with my parents. I was a bit nervous driving with Jalen all by myself since he's in the back and I can't get to him if he cries. I had to stop half way to change his poopy diaper and feed him. Then we hit rush hour traffic after we crossed the border trying to get into Richmond! We were stuck for 1 hour in that mess and Jalen was getting hungry. So I broke out my emergency bottle of pre-mixed formula, reached back in the car and fed him with my foot on the brake. This coming Sunday is Jalen's 2 month birthday! Too bad his daddy is still in LA and won't get to see Jalen until we go back to Seattle next week.


Jalen's catching some rays at Queen Elizabeth Park in Vancouver.

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Jalen is so adorable - i can't wait to finally meet him!

Jenny said...

Jalen is adorable. We should get together soon so that Logan and Jalen can play.