Sunday, August 31, 2008

Jalen's 15 Month Check up

We took Jalen to his 15 month check up on Friday, August 29th. Our existing pediatrician, Dr. Moinpour, left Pacific Medical Center to go to some clinic in Renton. I was not about to follow her to Renton because it would be too inconvenient. I did like her a lot because she is a mom herself and so I feel like she can empathize. So I tried a different doctor at Pac Med. He was friendly but it wasn't quite the same. I think I'm going to need to find a doctor on the East side so that it'd be easier to take him there from day care. Anyway, here's Jalen's 15 month stats: weight 26.4 lbs (75 - 90%), height 33.8 inches (>97%), head circumference 18.8 inches (75 - 90%). So Jalen gained about 1 lb a month over the last 3 months and grew about 2 inches.

No comments: