Saturday, January 9, 2010

Week 35


Baby #2 is due in just 5 weeks! So far, the third trimester has been a rough one. I'm suffering from terrible acid reflux and sometimes vomit twice a day. Although I have gained only 20 - 25lbs so far, it still feels like I'm carrying a watermelon with everywhere I go. On the other hand, I'm not retaining water the way I was with Jalen, which means I can still fit into all my shoes. :)

Here's a picture of me when I was 8 months pregnant with Jalen back in April, 2007.

1 comment:

Michelmo said...

Hiya!!! I can't believe you're all grown up :) Seems like not so long ago when you invited me to paddle on your team. Jalen is really cute! I can't even wear boots like that on a good day... I don't know how you pull it off in the 3rd trimester. All the best with delivery #2!