Monday, May 10, 2010

Max is 14 weeks old!



At 14 weeks, Max likes to smile when he has a full tummy. He likes to watch the mobile on his swing but he won't sleep very long in it. He started sucking on his hands and fingers but he still finds his pacifier more comforting. Max loves car rides and stroller rides and in general he loves being out of the house. When I take him out to run errands, he can take long 2 hour naps. At home he only takes 30 minute to 1 hour naps. I've started putting Max down for the night around 9pm in his crib. He can usually fall asleep on his own. This is a great victory for me since I think we held Jalen until he fell asleep when he was this age. It's hard to believe that he's already 3.5 months. I must remind myself everyday to savor this time when he's still little and wants me to hold him as much as possible.

No comments: