Friday, March 23, 2007

Baby Shower Part I

On March 10th, my friends Tina and Catherine threw me a lovely little baby shower in Vancouver. Rick and I, along with his parents and his sister's whole family were all in Vancouver to celebrate a belated Chinese New Year with my parents. Tina hosted the shower at her apartment with a total about 10 guests. It was just the perfect location and perfect party for the occasion. Tina and Catherine put a lot of thought into putting together an elegant, beautiful and personal shower. And they complied with my single request: no poopy diaper game! Instead, they catered the baby shower games to my interests, such as match the celebrity baby names to their parents. I enjoyed all of the food (especially the cooked sushi and cupcakes) and opening all the gifts, but my favourite part was just spending time with my good friends. It felt so good to know that I have such good friends to share this special time in my life with.


My lovely hostesses Tina and Catherine.

Mmmm... Baby likes cupcakes!

No comments: