Friday, December 29, 2006

December 26 - Christmas and Third Ultrasound


My parents came to Seattle to spend Christmas with us. They saw me a month prior when my belly was nothing but a slight bulge so naturally they were very excited to see my now sizable bump. My dad was very anxious to take pictures of my growing belly to send to all of our relatives.

We had our third ultrasound at 20 weeks where we could find out the sex of the baby. Rick and I had decided long ago that we wanted the baby's sex to be a surprise. It has also been fun for everyone to guess the sex based on the shape of my bump or the complexion of my face. My dad says that if my face starts to get ugly then I will have a boy. Rick and I both just want our baby to be healthy but I think I secretly hope it will be a girl although I will be equally happy if it is a boy. We have had a boy name picked out for years but we're still undecided on a girl name. Any suggestions?



Here's a picture of the baby at 19 weeks.


Here's a picture of the baby's little feet!

1 comment:

kate said...

i am the worst at naming things. i always go back to my favorite books and look for characters that i really liked. i always like unusual names where the spelling is intuitive. i would hate to have my name spelled wrong all the time...some people like common names with different spelling. i guess it just depends on your preference :)