Friday, December 29, 2006

October 12, 2006 - Being Pregnant

This week has been on and off. Tuesday was really rough when I felt totally bloated and nauseous the entire day. It was as if I was suffering from a hang over. My first instinct when I got home was to plop on the couch but I knew I had to eat or the nausea would get worse. I’ve conceded that I would continue to feel tired and lazy like this for the next couple of weeks. I haven’t exercised all week. The last time I tried, I felt nauseous after 20 minutes on the elliptical machine. Rick has been very nice to me. He lets me do whatever I want, sleep as much as I want and eat whatever I want. Last week, he made chicken Adobo but I couldn’t eat it so he went to McDonald’s and got me a hamburger and French fries. It’s been really nice to be able to complain to him. I’m really looking forward to the end of the first trimester so I can get my appetite back and we can start telling all of our friends about the baby.

No comments: