Friday, December 29, 2006

December 29, 2006 - High School Reunion and New Car For Baby

My fabulous friend Ivy co-hosted our 10 year high school reunion this past week. We had a good turn out considering there was relatively short notice for the event. My bump was sizable enough that people were not afraid to come up to me and congratulate me on the baby. It would have been fun to say... uh, what baby? Rick and I teamed up and won the Beverly Hills 90210 trivia game. We scored the complete season one on DVD! Guess what I'll be doing tonight...

On the way home from Vancouver, we stopped off at Acura of Lynnwood and bought a new car for the baby! OK, maybe it's for us too but we decided to upgrade my 2-door Accord coupe for a more sensible family car. Here's a picture of me with our new Acura MDX. I must have been a good girl this year!

All I want for Christmas is a brand new car!

No comments: